“You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.
Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.”

~ Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull ~


Friday, December 17, 2010

The Beauty in Winter

In beauty, I walk
TO THE DIRECTION OF THE RISING SUN
IN BEAUTY, I WALK
TO THE DIRECTION TRAVELLING WITH THE SUN
IN BEAUTY, I WALK
TO THE DIRECTION OF THE SETTING SUN
IN BEAUTY, I WALK . . .
ALL AROUND ME MY LAND IS BEAUTY
In beauty, I walk

~ Navajo (Yebechi) chant ~

post signature

3 comments:

Lavarie - der Seifenblog said...

I love this chant - thank you for reminding me!

Sara said...

So beautiful.

Cindy said...

This is wonderful, very stunning, reminding me that it is okay to get all the snow we have in the last few days. thank you. Happy holidays and all the best in the New Year. Hugs.