“You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.
Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.”

~ Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull ~


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Crystal Grids by Hibiscus Moon

My crystal teacher, Hibiscus Moon, just wrote and published her first book. If you've seen my youtube videos, you know what I've been learning in her classes so you can imagine how chock-full of information this book is. It's now available on Amazon and I highly recommend it to people who are interested in crystals, creating crystal grids or who are just interested in the science behind it all!

And while I'm at it . . . CONGRATULATIONS Hibiscus Moon . . . wishing you much success!

Photobucket

No comments: