“You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.
Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.”

~ Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull ~


Friday, September 23, 2011

Mabon Blessings


Wishing everyone a Happy and Blessed Mabon. If you missed my Mabon post, I hope you'll enjoy it now!

I also added a Mabon Apple Harvest Ritual to my 'Sabbat and Esbat Ritual Pages' if you're looking for a simple, yet meaningful, Mabon ritual.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Tara said...

Blessed Mabon to you! Love your beautiful altar.

Blessings )O(

Mama L said...

Blessed Mabon to you as well, I will check out your ritual page~ there are as usual very lovely. Blessings

Bird said...

A very Blessed Mabon to you too, Tereza.

Bright blessings,
Bird http://birdsearthyspirit.blogspot.com/

Robin Ann said...

happy autumnal equinox <3
blessings, love & light! :)

Dena Miller said...

Tereza,
wonderfully informative post! please come by and visit me when you have time♥
Much Love,
Dena

Jan E O said...

Beautiful blog and post. Thanks for all that wonderful pictures and information about candles. If you want to learn about the tradition of riding a broom, you can check out my post. BB, Jan E O