“You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.
Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.”

~ Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull ~


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What's in a Name?

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

And so I hope it is with changing my current blog name from 'Embracing My Goddess-Self' to 'I Heart the Goddess'. I came up with the name when I signed up for a youtube account and decided I liked it so much I was going to change my blog name too. I hope you all don't mind and will bear with me as I make changes (just a few, I promise) to my blog. And of course I couldn't do it without the help of one very talented graphic designer - Sharon from Plumrose Lane!

So, out with the old, in with the new . . .

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,I love that quote from Romeo and Juliet and isn't it so true.

I think one of the most wonderful things we get to do as bloggers is create our own special worlds and that includes the name. Your new name is wonderful and I will be on the lookout for it. Many blessings to you!

Quinoa Recipes said...

Appreciate you blogging thiis