“You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.
Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.”

~ Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull ~


Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm grateful for . . .

Sometimes a person just takes things for granted. Things like friends, a good book, and a warm cup of tea. Today I realized, after losing my blogroll, that I take my followers and those on my blogroll for granted. Like a worn out 'ol shoe that you just can't throw away, but have forgotten about at the back of the closet. Well, today I want to take out that 'ol shoe and give it a good run.

So to my followers and those on my blogroll, I tip my cup to you . . . you don't know how much you inspire me, teach me, and make me laugh. You are a great bunch and my life is richer because of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Iesadora said...

Aww what a sweetheart! I happen to have a cup of tea in my hand when I read your post lol Blessings!!

Mama L said...

I am grateful that when I was starting out on this new path I found your blog and some very helpful honest info ! Blessings

Terri said...

Thank you Tereza! I am thank full for you too! I enjoy stopping by to visit, always feeling lighter when I leave.
Hugs,
Terri

Tara said...

Very sweet! And thank you for putting up such a beautiful and inspiring blog. Many blessings!