“You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.
Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.”

~ Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull ~


Saturday, November 13, 2010

Grand Opening of Plume Poppy Designs

I'm really excited to introduce my new Etsy shop to you all! It's called Plume Poppy Designs.

In order to celebrate the Grand Opening of Plume Poppy Designs I am offering free shipping on any item in the shop (excluding dollhouses) until November 21st, so now is a great time to start your Yule or Christmas shopping.

I love the new direction my art is taking me. I hope you will find something at Plume Poppy Designs that speaks to you, either for yourself, or as a gift for a friend or family.

And now for some eye candy . . .


You'll find these items and many more in my Etsy shop 'Plume Poppy Designs'.

post signature

3 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

Congratulations on the opening of your shop...
may it bring you many trips to the post office, lol!
Good Luck

Cindy said...

Congratulations, your items are beautiful. I want to wish you a Happy Birthday as well. I saw on your sidebar it is the 14, I hope you have the very best of days. take care. Good luck with your shop.

Plumrose Lane said...

Congratulations!! Love all your creations, especially the new additions and wishing you loads of success!!
Great job on the photos too, aren't photo booths wonderful!?!
Hugs♥
Sharon