“You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.
Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.”

~ Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull ~


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What's up . . .

I've been busy in my studio the last few days getting some items ready for Valentine's Day and Ostara. I can't believe how time is flying by this new year and with Imbolc right around the corner, I feel like a dog chasing my tail! Add to that my first Reiki workshop this Saturday and well, you could say I'm getting a tad bit overwhelmed. It's all good though and despite the fact that I'm coming down with a sore throat, I'm looking forward to it all!

I just wanted to share a few things I've created. They're all available in my Etsy shop. Enjoy!

For Valentine's Day . . .

For Ostara . . .

Photobucket

5 comments:

MJ said...

wow such wonderful eggs! dont start with ostara yet, i havent even started my year yet! LOL

Terri said...

Your Valentine creations are beautiful. The eggs too, just amazing!
Hugs,
Terri

Victoria said...

Gorgeous..and wow...your ostara eggs are magnificent!! Shine on!!!I am in love with them...

Anonymous said...

Those eggs are gorgeous!

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Your Ostara eggs are positively beautiful! You have such a wonderful talent. I can't wait to see more!!!

Blessings,

Lady Caer Morganna