“You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.
Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.”

~ Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull ~


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Little of This and That

I realized today as I was lighting my Peace candle that I also have the World Peace Crystal Grid Cards I had ordered some time ago. They are used to send peace into the world, but can also be used to bring peace into your personal life as well. I placed the cards on my vision board behind my peace candle I created on Monday. I also printed out another set to be used when I do Reiki.

You can order your own set or print them online at THIS LINK. This is a link about the World Peace Crystal Grids and where they are located.

I found an image on the internet yesterday that I liked and used it for making my own herb labels. I think they turned out rather well . . .

And lastly, I was meditating at my Success/Career altar yesterday when Bijou became entranced by the incense. I believe she enjoyed some meditation time as well . . .


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty labels!! I have a set of those reiki cards too. I need to put them to use more often.