“You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.
Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.”

~ Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull ~


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Maple Leaf Roses

The maple tree in front of our house finally decided to drop enough leaves for me to collect up and make maple leaf roses out of. So I gathered up a bunch and brought them in and got to it!

It was a bit frustrating in the beginning, but once I got my technique down I churned out roses like butter.

This one is bound for my Mabon altar.

These are on my altar in the kitchen. They turned out so pretty and I'm happily enjoying the results as I prepare to make dinner!

Here's the link for the directions . . . if you're lucky enough to have maple leaves in your neck of the woods, give them a try, they're well worth the effort . . .

Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura said...

those are beautiful!
blessings
~*~