“You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.
Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.”

~ Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull ~


Thursday, April 7, 2011

Brenda Kay ~ Visionary Artist

You will remember a few posts back I introduced you to Visionary Artist 'Brenda Kay'. This is the second installment from her 'Visionary' series and is used with her permission.



"WE ARE ONE"
(First dimension)

"I AM the alpha and omega - the beginning and the end.

I AM the dove of Peace created of ash and rising as a phoenix -
birthed of a transmuting fire.

I AM soaring as an eagle on the spiralling thermals of Love
from the heart of the Great Mother.

I AM the Light of the Father emerging from the darkness
of ignorance and suffering.

I AM the Christ."

"WE ARE ONE"


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning! We are indeed one.