“You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.
Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.”

~ Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull ~


Thursday, June 14, 2012

Farewell, Adieu until we meet again . . .

I've been feeling restless lately. Changes are happening all around and within me. My spiritual focus has shifted and I no longer feel that this blog supports the new paradigm that I'm experiencing. Somehow it feels 'limiting'

I'm like a chameleon, changing to suit my environment. In this case it's my internal environment. I need to somehow express the 'bigness' that is within me. And so I'm leaving this blog and making a new beginning. And I hope you'll follow me over to the new blog . . . if you're so inclined.

My new blog name is 'Priestess of the Light' and I've begun by telling a story of how the blog came into being . . .

"Hello, Merry Meet, and Welcome to my blog. I'm going to start off by telling you a story and how I came upon the name for this new blog of mine . . ."


And so I want to thank you, dear reader and friends, for following this blog and all my ramblings and I hope to see you at the new digs!

Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jane K said...

Wishing you well on your new journey. I've just been over to read your story. I'll follow and see what you discover along your new diversion, new discoveries are always exciting.

J x

Winter P. Dawson said...

I look forward to following you at your new home as well. I too just read your post there and it reminded me that even though I'm a good swimmer I've always had a "thing" about being in water where I can't touch bottom. So I've always assumed I must have drowned in a life before. Many blessing on the new things you are discovering!

Lavarie - der Seifenblog said...

I'm a quiet but steady reader of yours and I will happily follow the new twine of your way of expressing yourself and your spirituality!
Be blessed and have real joy on your way :-)

Plumrose Lane said...

Congratulations on your new path dear friend ~ I wish you nothing but happiness and blessings♥