“You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.
Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.”

~ Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull ~


Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Heart of Art

Tamara at 'The Heart of Art' is offering a free art class which begins on October 18th. She's doing this as a way to offer those who are unable to afford her other classes a way to enjoy her art and techniques. What I really like about Tamara and her art is that she includes the act of 'healing' into each art form. Isn't that awesome? Not only can you create beautiful art, but you can heal yourself through your art.

The other thing I like about Tamara is that she's empowering women to be the best that they can be and to think about themselves positively and as the beautiful women they were meant to be. Anyone who can do that is an amazing woman herself!

So, my heartfelt appreciation and gratitude to Tamara for offering this free art class. I'm looking forward to participating and sharing my pieces with you as I complete them. Visit Tamara and maybe even sign up yourself!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

I signed up for the class, as well! I've been excited to find how many others I know that will be there, too! Theresa

Plumrose Lane said...

What a fabulous opportunity, I'm so excited for this class! Tam's so amazing to offer this for free ~ certainly the only chance I would have to take a class like this, whoot!